Our Client Results
Examples of our jury verdicts and settlements
A woman suffered a severe head injury when her General Motors car suddenly accelerated in reverse, causing her to strike her head on a tree.
Wally Bley served as local counsel, assisting in a case against a trucking company that resulted in a jury verdict in Boone County Missouri.
A Platte County, Missouri jury returned a verdict of $6,500,000 when a man was killed in an industrial accident as the result of the rupture of a high pressure hot water pipe.
A Federal Court jury in Jefferson City, Missouri returned a verdict in the amount of $3,000,000 in a wrongful death case involving a tractor-trailer collision.
The surviving husband of a 24 year old woman received compensation from the rollover of a Jeep with a lack of adequate safety restraints in Jackson County, Missouri.
A man suffered a fractured neck as a result of a fall at Camp Geiger near St. Joseph, Missouri from a dangerous retaining wall that was unguarded and unlit.
A settlement was reached in a case involving a trust dispute where the firm represented three minor children.
Medical malpractice action in which a child suffered permanent injury as a result of a birth trauma.
Columbia Personal Injury Lawyer
Every single day, someone suffers serious and debilitating injuries due to the negligence of another person. Wally Bley and Mark Evans believe that victims should have a place to turn that will provide them with experienced, skilled and no-nonsense legal representation.
If you were hurt because of another person’s carelessness or mistakes, you should not have to carry the financial burden caused by their negligence. Bley and Evans will fight for you to make sure you get the compensation you deserve.
What We Offer
We have built our reputation on a few basic principles that dictate how we interact with our clients.
- We will be honest and straight-forward with you about your case. We pledge to offer you only an honest and realistic assessment of your legal situation. We believe you deserve attorneys you can trust.
- We tell our clients what to expect from the process. We understand that clients can have worries and anxieties about approaching attorneys or taking legal action against someone that caused them harm. This is why we make it our job to clearly explain to you and your loved ones what you can expect when pursuing a case, as well as what the different outcomes might be.
- We will treat you with respect. Many clients come to us when they are at a very vulnerable point in their lives, and we make it a point to treat them with the highest level of care, compassion and dignity.
- We will not pressure you to make decisions you are not confident in. It is our job to provide you with a realistic assessment of your injury case so that you can make your own decision about what do next. We are here to facilitate the decision you make, and we will not pressure you into taking any action you are not comfortable with.
Standing Up for Your Interests
We provide our clients with aggressive, skilled legal representation. It is the role of an attorney to be a fierce advocate for their clients, and we will fight for your rights and the compensation you deserve. Whether negotiating with opposing attorneys, pursuing fair payment from an insurance company or representing you in a court of law, you can rest assured that our years of experience in handling personal injury cases will be put to use for your best interests. We will be unrelenting in our pursuit of your case.
If you or a loved one has been injured by the negligence of another person, or if you are being denied the payment you deserve by an insurance company, contact the personal injury lawyers at Bley and Evans to find out more about how we can help you. We offer free consultations and put you under no pressure to take legal actions that you don’t wish to pursue.
Call us today at 844-443-8385 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation.
I was in two accidents and used this law firm to help me with both my settlements. I was impressed by their professionalism and the care and concern they showed me. If I ever need an attorney to help me with any accident or other matter, I will be using Bley and Evans.
“Sometimes the English language doesn’t say it all – but thank you is all there is – so I say it with all my heart – Thank you !”
“In a world where things happen that are not within our control, it is nice to know that there is someone that is willing to go the extra mile to help bring a bad situation to a close.”
If you have been injured
There are important steps that you need to take.
What you need to know if you are injured
- Get your injuries treated If you have injuries at the scene, do not drive yourself away. Have yourself fully evaluated and treated by a medical professional.
- Document your injuries It will be much easier to prove the injuries you suffered if you have photos. Photograph injuries and document everything you are forced to endure as a result of the injuries.
- Do not give a statement The other side’s insurance company is going to try to get you to give a statement – either through an investigator or adjuster. Limit your statements to the police officers.
- Do not sign anything The insurance company will try to convince you to sign a medical authorization or other document so they can collect your medical records. The law protects you from unlimited medical record searches. Know your rights before you sign anything.
- Preserve the evidence If your case involves a car or truck, take photographs of the damage. If your case involves a defective product, preserve the product in the same condition. Keep in mind that if you own it, you are entitled to keep it.
- Do not rely on an insurance company Whether it is the insurance adjuster or your own agent, you have to do your own investigation to determine whether there is additional coverage. Injured persons are seldom told about medical payments coverage, underinsured coverage, or other potential recoveries. You should talk with an attorney who is on your side before settling your claim.
- Do not settle your case early Insurance companies will try to get you to settle early. Always remember they are not on your side. You only get one chance to resolve your claim, and you must make it count.
- Get a free consultation For your peace of mind sit down with an attorney with whom you are comfortable and learn how to protect your rights and recover for your injuries.